What is your Customer Service telephone number?
- Depending on your location, you may contact any of the following phone numbers to get customer service.
- Corporate Headquarters: Farmingdale, New Jersey: 1-732-378-9192 Ext. 637
I would like to work with a dedicated account person. How do I arrange for that?
- Please email Tracy Gluck, Vice President of Red the Uniform Tailor Sales. She will review your needs with you and assign the appropriate person.
My company has a private portal uniform store on your website. How do I log in?
- You will be given a direct login page with password information on our Electronic Storefront page. If you need help, please email Tracy Gluck
Can I order on-line?
- Currently, RTUT serves public and private agencies and corporations with private company portals to do on-line shopping.
- If you are interested in more information about this program, please email Tracy Gluck
- In the future there will be a marketplace for hospitality customers to order a selection of core hospitality-related items.
What should I do if I don’t see the item I need on your website?
- If you are participating in a company store, please have your manager/quartermaster contact Tracy Gluck If you already have an account rep from Red the Uniform Tailor, please contact that person. If you are new to our company, please send an email to Tracy Gluck or call the phone number listed under Customer Service (above) or check the Our Team page.
Do you have personnel who can provide design guidance when we want to change our uniform programs?
- Our uniform consultants will be happy to work with you to define your ideas and review your overall property designs and budgetary framework.
- Our design staff will provide you with more specific design options, and pattern makers and sample makers are on staff to create presentation material for you to use with management.
- If you are interested in setting up appointments, please sign our guestbook and indicate your specific interests in the comments section.