What is your Customer Service telephone number?
- Depending on your location, you may contact any of the following phone numbers to get customer service.
- Corporate Headquarters: Lakewood, New Jersey: 1-848-299-0110
My company has a private portal uniform store on your website. How do I log in?
- At the top of the page you fill find boxes to enter your email address or username and the password provided at the time of enrollment. There is a Password Help button if you need further assistance.
Can I order on-line?
- Currently, RTUT serves public and private agencies and corporations with private company portals to do on-line shopping.
- If you are interested in more information about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the future there will be a marketplace for hospitality customers to order a selection of core hospitality-related items.
What should I do if I don’t see the item I need on your website?
- If you are participating in a company store, please have your manager/quartermaster contact email@example.com. If you already have an account rep from Red the Uniform Tailor, please contact that person. If you are new to our company, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the phone number listed under Customer Service (above) or check the Our Team page.
Do you have personnel who can provide design guidance when we want to change our uniform programs?
- Our uniform consultants will be happy to work with you to define your ideas and review your overall property designs and budgetary framework.
- Our design staff will provide you with more specific design options, and pattern makers and sample makers are on staff to create presentation material for you to use with management.
- If you are interested in setting up appointments, please sign our guestbook and indicate your specific interests in the comments section.